A Reservations Agent will serve as the main contact for room reservations at the hotel; and therefore, must offer an excellent service and influence the Guest decision to stay at the property.
What will I be doing?
As a Reservation Agent, you will serve as the first line of inquiry for room reservations within the hotel. A Reservation Agent is responsible for offering excellent customer service, options, and other solutions to meet Guest and customer needs. Specifically, a Reservations Agent will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Convert, quickly, inquiries into contracted business
· Respond, positively, to sales inquiries to develop future sales leads
· Identify sales leads, as appropriate
· Respond to all customers in a highly professional manner, including ensuring all reservations are completed accurately and to the Guest's expectation
· Provide prompt and efficient service while maintaining the hotels brand standards