A Reservations Administrator will work with Guests and customers to respond to enquiries and booking requests in a prompt and professional manner.
What will I be doing?
As Reservations Administrator, you will work with Guests and customers to respond to enquiries and booking requests in a prompt and professional manner. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Manage telephone, fax and email enquiries in a prompt and professional manner and in accordance with company standards ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
· Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximise revenue
· Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients
· Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
· Maintain a thorough understanding of hotel facilities and processes, and contribute to a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
· Ensure bookings are guaranteed and no show charges/late cancellation charges are applied where appropriate