Description de l'offre
Hilton San Diego Bayfront is in search of Part Time Recreation Agents to join our team! Hilton is ranked by Fortune Magazine as a Best Place to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, submit your application, and come join the Hilton family!
· Flexible availability to work AM and PM shifts weekdays, weekends and holidays is required.
· Previous experience as a Recreation or Activities Coordinator is a plus!
· Must be able to obtain CPR, First Aid and Lifeguard Certification.
· Must have previous customer service experience.
· Prior hotel experience is a plus!
· Position starts at $14/hour
Come and be a part of a great team at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront!
What will I be doing?
As a Recreation Agent you would be responsible for leading and directing children through supervised recreational activities in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Lead, direct and participate in supervised children's recreational activities offered by the hotel and Marketing team.
· Monitor Children's slide and ensure children safety. Monitor pool deck and surrounding areas and ensure cleanliness.
· Create appropriate recreational programming for children; Assist Guest Service Managers and Marketing team in planning, scheduling and creation of guest activities, events and marketing and promotional materials.
· Participate in meetings as necessary and Blue Energy Activities.
· Ensure and maintain a physically and emotionally safe and secure environment for children to participate in children's activities.
· Monitor use of the facility and address and/or report potential hazards
· Respond to guest inquiries, requests and service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
· Perform general Recreation duties, as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!