A Night Supervisor supervises night-hour assistance of Guests and Guest services to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
What will I be doing?
As Night Supervisor, you will supervise night-hour assistance of Guests and Guest services to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out. A Night Supervisor contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Occupy the hotel lobby and other public areas
· Represent the Night Manager, when absent
· Act in accordance with all security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of these, as required
· Ensure that all Guest complaints managed, recorded and resolved promptly
· Support the Night Auditor with all Front Desk and accounting related duties
· Produce nightly reports, as required
· Inform Departments of special requests, early/late departures, room changes and other Guest requests
· Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
· Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
· Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner