A Guest Relations Team Member engages with our VIP Guests throughout the entire hospitality experience. From check-in to check-out, the Guest Relations Team is always prepared to respond to VIP Guest requests at concierge, during promotional activities, and more.
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Relations Team Member, you will serve on the Front Office Team which is the main connection between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments. A Guest Relations Team Member truly influences the first impressions of our VIP Guests and, therefore, is responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Check the guest arrival reports in advance of VIP Guest check-in and coordinate with Housekeeping on room allocations for VIP guests
· Be responsible for special room assignments and suite occupancies
· Welcome and fulfill the check-in process of VIP Guests, including serving as an escort to the Executive Lounge and VIP Guest room
· Ensure all VIP rooms meet the highest quality standards and include all requested amenities before VIP Guest arrival
· Manage the Guest Relations Desk in the hotel lobby
· Serve as the main point of contact for VIP guests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on VIP Guest requirements
· Maintain the inventory of Guest amenities
· Maintain current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events