Description de l'offre
A General Manager with Homewood Suites by Hilton is responsible for managing daily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Experience Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta, one of the finest all-suite, extended stay hotels in Augusta, Georgia. Our hotel is off I-20 in a quiet suburban neighborhood, near Augusta National Golf Club, home of the Masters' Golf Tournament.
Stroll along the Riverwalk, admiring views of the Savannah River. Visit the Riverwalk's Morris Museum of Art, the oldest museum in the United States dedicated to art and artists of the South. The Riverwalk is also home to the Jessye Norman Amphitheater and children's playgrounds. Learn about the city's past at the Augusta Museum of History or visit President Woodrow Wilson's boyhood home. Plan a golf outing at one of Georgia's best courses, including Goshen Plantation Golf Club.
Guests traveling on business will be convenient to corporate offices such as Kimberly Clark and International Paper Co. when staying at our Augusta hotel.
Enjoy the comforts of home, whether you're here for an extended business trip or a long weekend with the family. Our 65 suites feature separate areas for work, study and play. Cook southern-fried chicken and biscuits in the suite's fully equipped kitchen. Stay connected with complimentary WiFi in your suite, the lobby and business center. Enjoy a swim in the hotel's pool or a workout in the fitness center.
Join us for a daily hot full breakfast and our evening social* available Monday through Thursday at our Augusta hotel.
What will I be doing?
As the General Manager, you would be responsible for managing daily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Lead, direct and manage all hotel operations including, but not limited to hotel budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, leading service initiatives, leading and managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, leading and developing the executive team, responding to guests inquiries and resolving concerns and hotel-wide meeting participation and facilitation
· Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
· Monitor and develop team member performance, particularly the excutive team and department heads, to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
· Recruit, interview and train team members
· Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance and service and financial measurements
· Identify operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and implement measures to correct those deficiencies
· Serve as primary liaison with hotel owners and corporate entities
What are we looking for?
· Minimum of 3 years of general manager experience managing $2M in revenue or greater
· Hilton brand experience
· Local market experience
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
H Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
· Living the Values
· Customer Focus
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-time team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.