A General Manager with Homewood Suites by Hilton is responsible for managing daily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Experience Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta, one of the finest all-suite, extended stay hotels in Augusta, Georgia. Our hotel is off I-20 in a quiet suburban neighborhood, near Augusta National Golf Club, home of the Masters' Golf Tournament.
Stroll along the Riverwalk, admiring views of the Savannah River. Visit the Riverwalk's Morris Museum of Art, the oldest museum in the United States dedicated to art and artists of the South. The Riverwalk is also home to the Jessye Norman Amphitheater and children's playgrounds. Learn about the city's past at the Augusta Museum of History or visit President Woodrow Wilson's boyhood home. Plan a golf outing at one of Georgia’s best courses, including Goshen Plantation Golf Club.
Guests traveling on business will be convenient to corporate offices such as Kimberly Clark and International Paper Co. when staying at our Augusta hotel.
Enjoy the comforts of home, whether you’re here for an extended business trip or a long weekend with the family. Our 65 suites feature separate areas for work, study and play. Cook southern-fried chicken and biscuits in the suite's fully equipped kitchen. Stay connected with complimentary WiFi in your suite, the lobby and business center. Enjoy a swim in the hotel's pool or a workout in the fitness center.
Join us for a daily hot full breakfast and our evening social* available Monday through Thursday at our Augusta hotel.
What will I be doing?
As the General Manager, you would be responsible for managing daily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Lead, direct and manage all hotel operations including, but not limited to hotel budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, leading service initiatives, leading and managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, leading and developing the executive team, responding to guests inquiries and resolving concerns and hotel-wide meeting participation and facilitation
· Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
· Monitor and develop team member performance, particularly the excutive team and department heads, to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
· Recruit, interview and train team members
· Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance and service and financial measurements
· Identify operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and implement measures to correct those deficiencies
· Serve as primary liaison with hotel owners and corporate entities