Description de l'offre
Modeled after the trendsetting original Bull & Bear Restaurant in New York City, our 159-seat restaurant serves hearty portions of traditional fare in a warm, club-like setting. Intricate chandeliers, a coffered ceiling and beveled glass windows create the perfect backdrop for a dining experience highlighted by inspired cuisine and impeccable service.
Bull & Bear attracts both hotel guests and Central Florida devotees. Focused service incorporates tableside preparation, an innovation of The Waldorf Astoria in NYC. Bull & Bear is open nightly for dinner and presents a wine list featuring applauded boutique vintners. Bull & Bear has received the AAA Four Diamond Award for 2010, 2011, and 2012, as well as the 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award and the 2013 Florida Trend Golden Spoon.
Waldorf Astoria Orlando seeks a cook with at least three years of professional culinary experience to join the team at Bull & Bear.
What will I be doing?
As a Cook I, you would be responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards
· Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
· Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
· Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products
· Stock and maintain designated food station(s)
· Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
· Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
· Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!