A Conference and Events (C&E) Sales Co-Ordinator will support the sales administration needs for hotel events and work closely with customers to determine their needs and build repeat and expanded business.
What will I be doing?
As C&E Sales Co-Ordinator, you will support sales administration needs for hotel events and work closely with customers to determine their needs and build repeat and expanded business. The C&E Sales Co-Ordinator will also work closely with the Sales function to contribute to strategy and promotional activities. Specifically, a C&E Sales Co-Ordinator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Maximize rooms, groups, conference and events revenue through pro-active selling and commercial management techniques
· Convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales
· Contribute to the strategy and planning activities of the Sales function
· Develop future and repeat business, contributing to the profitability of the Hotel
· Handle all customer enquiries with a professional telephone manner and demonstrate high standards of customer service
· Develop and expand current existing accounts, focusing on achieving repeat business and upselling opportunities
· Seek proactive opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
· Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
· Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
· Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
· Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
· Participate in hotel promotional activities