A Conference and Events (C and E) Sales Administrator will support the sales administration needs for hotel events and work closely with customers to determine their needs and build repeat and expanded business.
What will I be doing?
As C and E Sales Administrator, you will support sales administration needs for hotel events and work closely with customers to determine their needs and build repeat and expanded business. The C and E Sales Administrator will also work closely with the Sales function to contribute to strategy and promotional activities. Specifically, a C and E Sales Administrator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Maximize rooms, groups, conference and events revenue through pro-active selling and commercial management techniques
· Convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales
· Contribute to the strategy and planning activities of the Sales function
· Develop future and repeat business, contributing to the profitability of the Hotel
· Handle all customer enquiries with a professional telephone manner and demonstrate high standards of customer service
· Develop and expand current existing accounts, focusing on achieving repeat business and upselling opportunities
· Seek proactive opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
· Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
· Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
· Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
· Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
· Participate in hotel promotional activities