The HILTON MUNICH PARK is a luxury hotel, offering guests 484 rooms and suites, a banquet capacity of up to 2,700 people, the People's Bar & Lounge and the Tivoli Restaurant. In addition, our service area includes an executive floor with an executive lounge, 24-hour room service and a spa & wellness area. With a total of 21 meeting rooms, the Hilton Munich Park offers the perfect environment for conferences and meetings as well as private events for up to 2,000 people.
This environment is ideal if you are interested in working in a special international hotel ambience, have the desire to learn, want to be encouraged and encourage other, are a strong individual also in your team, would like to have fun in your work, think success-oriented and possess personality.
We are currently looking for a
Cluster Accounting Clerk
In this function, you will work in a team that is responsible for Income Audit, City Ledger, Accounts Payable, Credit Card reports and the Main Cashier.
An Cluster Accounting Clerk serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Experience in the Accounting / Finance department or have even worked in a similar function.
· Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills
· profound English and German language skills (verbal and in writing)
· Good time management and organisation skills
· Enjoy working with figures
· attributes should include being efficient, forward-thinking and goal-oriented and also comfortable to bring new ideas into the process
Would you like to become part of Hilton Worldwide?
Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! We look forward to receiving your application.