A Chef de Partie is responsible for supervising staff and ensuring high levels of food preparation to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while assisting with food cost controls.
What will I be doing?
A Chef de Partie, will supervise staff and ensure high levels of food preparation to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Chef de Partie will also be required to assist with food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Ensure all food preparation meets standards
· Prepare and present high quality food
· Supervise staff
· Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
· Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
· Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Ensure food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly
· Contribute to controlling costs, improving gross profit margins, and other departmental and financial targets
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
· Assist Head Chef/Sous Chef in the training of all staff in compliance of company procedures
· Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
· Be environmentally aware