Looking to join a culture of excellence as a Casual Room Attendant and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Why join the Hilton family as a Casual Room Attendant?
· “It's your world”– Your next role could be as an Assistant Head Housekeeper or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
· Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
· Vacuum rooms and corridors
· Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
· Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
· Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis
· Report any missing or damaged items to the Housekeeping Supervisor and own the responsibility to ensure that the items are replaced or repaired so to create an uninterrupted or impaired stay for the Guests
What are we looking for?
A Casual Room Attendant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
· Excellent grooming standards
· Ability to work on their own or in teams
· Flexible and reliable
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Hotel experience
· Experience in a similar position
To apply for this role:
· We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
· In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage