An Assistant Banqueting Manager is responsible for managing all banquets and events in the hotel to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while optimising sales, evaluating performance, and ensuring staffing levels meet demand.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Banqueting Manager, you will be responsible for managing all banquets and events in the hotel to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Banqueting Manager will also be required to optimise sales and ensure staffing levels meet demand. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Manage all Banquets/Events
· Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
· Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
· Propose ideas to build the range and quality of Conference and Banquet
· Optimise sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
· Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
· Ensure staffing levels meet business demands
· Ensure training is carried out on an ongoing basis
· Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
· Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
· Recruit, manage, train and develop the Front Office team
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation