An Accounts Officer will ensure the accuracy of stocks, accounts payable, prepayments, income audit and creditor/accruals accounting records and provide periodic reports to the Finance department.
What will I be doing?
As Accounts Officer, you will ensure the accuracy of stocks, accounts payable, prepayments, income audit and creditor/accruals accounting records and provide periodic reports to the Finance department. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Maintain accurate stocks, accounts payable, prepayments and creditor/accruals accounting records
· Provide related financial reports for the hotels
· Comply with company timetables and policies (Income audit)
· Support the Finance Manager in managing communications regarding the payment and handling of suppliers to include the accurate and timely processing of invoices
· Lead the month end process, as it relates to stocks, creditors, prepayments and accruals, and ensure all work is completed on time with all relevant accounts reconciled
· Ensure the balance sheets, as they relate to stocks, prepayments, creditors and accruals are a fair reflection of the assets and liabilities of the hotels
· Maintain daily, weekly and monthly food and beverage cost flash
· Maintain Fixed Cost Register and ensure that it fully and accurately reflects all active contracts
· Maintain good communications and working relationships with all hotel areas
· Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
· Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner