Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
The Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for all category-innovation related project work within the international Supply Chain (SC) organization, representing the „one voice“ of the SC towards interdisciplinary interface contacts like International Marketing (IMU), R&D, Purchasing, Production, etc.
The KAM is a fix member of all product related international task forces and international working groups and represents the thought process of IPS in order to prepare decisions on feasibilities and „make or buy“ decision.
Furthermore, the KAM takes care of the transfer of international projects into the respective regions/clusters and steers cross-cluster projects.
What we offer
· Act as one voice of Supply Chain to interdisciplinary interfaces in Innovation Management and represent the Supply Chain in international project steering
· Transfer projects into the regions/clusters
· Support in cross-cluster production allocation
· Support in the preparation of Business cases: calculation of COGs, definition of investments (together with technical functions) and financial evaluation of the project
· Cost calculation for new products (across development phase up to Go2 decision / project approval) and optimisation of production costs for new products (and/or existing products)
· Support on Make-or-Buy decisions (Internal production or Toll Manufacturers)
· Technical and financial judgement on production scenarios, in cooperation with regional/cluster teams
· Support in preparation of Business Cases and link to Finance for “Innovation Investments” approval
· Single point of contact from SC to other functions (Marketing, R&D formula-packaging-process development, Finance, Procurement)