Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
In Henkel's Transport and Metal business area, we provide our customers in the automotive, aircraft and aerospace, and metal processing industries with outstanding system solutions, a comprehensive technology portfolio and specialized technical services. We are the key partner and solution provider in the design, development and manufacture of cars, trucks, aircraft and transportation systems. As the market leader in adhesives, sealants and functional coatings for the transportation & metal industry, Henkel drives automotive designs forward by increasing performance, reducing weight and enabling sustainability. The Strategy & Marketing team for Transport and Metal supports executive management with the formulation and implementation of the global strategy for Henkel's Transport and Metal business unit. Tasks include among others the definition and implementation of key strategic initiatives, business portfolio management, the development and coordination of global change management activities as well as the strategic analysis of potential acquisition targets.
What we offer
· Analyze and develop business strategies for Transport and Metal
· Coordinate global execution of key strategic initiatives (including but not limited to go-to market models, digitalization, differentiated resource allocation etc.)
· Lead transformational projects within Strategy & Marketing roadmap 2020+
· Develop go-to-market & customer penetration strategies, business models incl. positioning, value proposition in collaboration with steering units
· Support the executive management in business portfolio steering
· Drive communication and interaction with Strategy & Marketing teams, KAM/Sales, steering units, Innovation
· Analyze and research market trends, business models, customers and competitors in collaboration with market intelligence and steering units
· Drive process standardization and best practices