Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Henkel's IBS Governance & Security department maintains the corporate standards information security, segregation of duties and delegation of IT. The department is globally responsible for information security and IT governance. This includes evaluating organizational and external requirements, defining the rules for Henkel, giving advice for adequate implementation of the rules, monitoring conformity to the rules and defending against cyber-attacks. The team is the primary contact for all information security governance related topics. The members regularly cooperate with internal and external international teams and all management levels, from management board to staff. The cyber defense management team is part of Henkel's IBS Governance & Security department and is globally responsible for cyber security and its processes. This includes cyber threat intelligence gathering, vulnerability and impact evaluation, cyber market trend analysis, cyber defense solutions evaluation and implementation projects, communication & awareness activities, cyber incident evaluation and emergency response and coordination of forensic evaluation. As member of the cyber defense team you are the primary contact for all cyber security related topics and work closely together with the security operations center (SOC). The governance and conformance management team is also part of Henkel's IBS Governance & Security department. The team owns governance processes improving conformance with corporate standards related to IT, IT contracts and IT processes. One key focus area are IT services which are managed by the business units and not by central IT.
What we offer
· Starting position in the cyber defense management team or in the governance and conformance management team and the possibility to rotate over time between the different teams within the IBS Governance and Security department
· Be involved in global projects, conduct evaluations, define adequate measures, create awareness and understanding for their relevance, help to implement them into business operations and monitor their effectiveness over time
· Manage a challenging environment: digitalization, cloud and outsourcing, agile approaches, internet of things (IoT), industrial automation/Industry 4.0 and cyber threats
· Work together with colleagues on all management levels across all business areas
· We support you in keeping your skills up to date and in achieving the relevant personal certifications
· Join our global governance and security team, truly international and diverse with positive team spirit
· Work in the most modern building at Henkel, located at the headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany