Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Henkel IT is transforming with innovative ideas and digital solutions to accelerate Henkel’s business growth, delivering robust, efficient and agile processes and technology for Henkel’s operations. The service delivery team actively manages the whole lifecycle of Henkel's global SAP solutions that meets Henkel's strategic and tactical needs in all business areas and functions. The team supports and secures global business transformation programs by providing guidance and governance needed to implement them.
What we offer
· Actively design, implement and optimize Henkel's solution portfolio to accelerate digital transformation with SAP solutions (S/4, HANA, FIORI, Cloud Solutions & Platform)
· Consult and decide on solutions regarding software, applications and technology usage
· Ensure sustainability of solutions by designing concepts, setting rules and ensure compliance for the whole lifecycle
· Identify and resolve conflicts and drive decisions in a multi provider & project environment
· Foster synergies across projects by providing effective IT processes, solution standards and knowledge transfers
· Prevent & reduce complexity by streamlining application portfolio and giving directions to leverage existing investments
· Actively support global implementation projects and upcoming new demands
Who we are looking for
· University degree in information technology or related
· At least 3 years of experience as a business consultant, IT architect or SAP consultant including practical experience with IT projects in an international environment
· Specific experiences in SAP, business process design, application design or related technologies are appreciated
· Excellent English skills and good understanding of German language
· Exceptional initiative, decisiveness and strong analytical thinking
· Effective communication and convincing skills are essentia
· Willingness to learn and ability to cope with conflicts
· Desire to work in a dynamic and challenging global environment
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career