Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Henkel Transport & Metal (AT) as the global leader in adhesive, sealant and surface-treatment technologies for the transport & metal industries, creates competitive advantage for our customers along the entire value chain of car manufacturing. We partner with our customers right from the start, so that we understand their needs and develop tailored solutions – for today and tomorrow.
We provide undisputed, world-class excellence in our innovative solutions – based on the pillars sustainability, cost reduction, light weighting, eMobility and comfort & safety.
The position we are offering is in SBU AT Transport and Metal Adhesives. The responsibility
is Content Marketing & MarCom for the Region Europe.
What we offer
· Execution of the global marketing communication strategy & initiatives for B2B business in region Europe for Automotive, Metal Packaging, Metal Coil and Aerospace
· Development of a comprehensive content marketing strategy under consideration of the global SBU guidance with the aim to increase customer engagement
· Identification and preparation of market-relevant themes related to our technologies and products
· Creation and implementation of target group-oriented marketing content for various communication channels taking the "customer journey touchpoints" into account
· Planning, implementation and success measurement of the contents (ROM)
· Setting up and managing content via CMS/Power Portal Hubs
· Implementation of the PR strategy, taking global strategic priorities into account
· Coordination of fairs and customer events in the region
· Planning, steering & controlling of the regional marketing budget for Europe
· Close cooperation with global marketing, regional SU heads and sales
Who we are looking for
· University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Digital or Engineering
· Ideally 3 years of a relevant job experience
· Fluent English, German advantageous
· MS Office skills
· Agile and creative marketer who wants to support us in driving the organisation towards digital transformation and orchestrate with the classic marketing tools
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career