Henkel Adhesive Technologies is leading with high-impact solutions worldwide. With over 26.000 employees in 70 countries and annual sales of about 9 billion € in 2016, we create sustainable value for more than 100,000 customers. We combine innovation and technology leadership and close customer partnership to deliver solutions that are an essential part of countless industrial and consumer goods: from smartphones to food packaging, from cars to airplanes, from construction to industrial plants. Our success is built on breakthrough innovations and a passionate team of experts united by shared values.
Across the globe, the division of Packaging and Consumer Goods Adhesive delivers solutions designed to optimize our customers’ operation and provide them with a competitive advantage. Additionally, our high impact solutions play an essential role in the consumers’ experience of the final product. Serving many of the biggest brand owners, the European Marketing Department offers a challenging and inspiring mix of B2B environment and consumer proximity.
What we offer
· Lead industrialization of innovation projects and oversee regional roll-out of new products and technologies
· Actively manage European Innovation project pipeline together with Market Development and provide strategic input, in particular for technology push initiatives
· Identify and manage defensive and offensive measures to drive product line optimization incl. cost management, risk analysis, product line harmonization and product life cycle classification to support market segment strategies
· Implement the regional pricing strategy
· Steer cross-functional technology teams for effective implementation of strategic initiatives
· Explore and anticipate future technology and industry trends and transfer insights into innovation and optimization projects
· Develop regional product line plan to support market segment strategies
· Cooperate with Sales, R&D, Supply Chain and related stakeholders on European as well as global level