Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Process Consulting Team Supply Chain Planning is responsible for shaping corporate solutions for various IT topics in the area of supply chain management (SCM) in general and supply chain planning (SCP) in particular. It drives innovation, digitalization and business process optimization in order to improve business capabilities and finally thereby business results. It serves our business partners worldwide.
What we offer
· Define and implement best practices for SCM and SCP processes and solutions across the corporate and global process categories for all our businesses (Adhesives, Cosmetics and Detergents)
· Pro-actively manage and consult global best practices with the assigned process categories of SCM/SCP solutions for all businesses
· Foster synergies across the businesses (industrial and retail) by providing cross-divisional process standards and solution standards
· Strengthen the consulting team to ensure continuous global process improvement in the area of SCM/SCP solutions
· Participation in innovative global SCP IT-Projects like S&OP, Demand Planning, Demand Sensing, Supply Network Planning and Scheduling
Who we are looking for
· Excellent university Master degree in Computer Science, Economics or any other related subject
· Ideally 2-3 years of experience as process consultant in the area of Supply Chain Management with strong IT focus
· Practical experience in various information technology roles and international environments
· Specific experience in SAP APO or related solutions is required
· Excellent language skills in English and a good understanding of German
· Team-orientation, effective communication and persuasion skills, exceptional initiative, decisiveness, strong analytical thinking, ability to drive innovation and to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career