Description de l'offre
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
We are looking for a new motivated colleague to join our Market Research Team.
What we offer
· Execution of global and national market research studies as well as consultancy of our internal clients within the different business units
· Steering and leading qualitative and quantitative Market Research studies by transferring business questions into research conception, best methodology and institute briefings
· Continuous optimization of institute and methodology portfolio
· Coordination of different functions within the Global Market Research team
· Validity checks of research results, interpretation and consultancy as well as development of recommendations for our internal clients
· Generation and analysis of shopper and retail insights based on adhoc researches, panel data and other sources
Who we are looking for
· Excellent university degree in Business Administration, Psychology or similar study programs related to Market Research
· Min. 2 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in Market Research or Sales/Category Management within the FMCG business
· Profound knowledge of the Shopper Market Research portfolio (qualitative and quantitative ad-hoc researches, consumer panel analyses etc.)
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
· Excellent command of MS Office
· High level of analytical and conceptual skills, readiness of mind as well as structured working style in a dynamic environment
· Excellent communication and organizing skills, client orientation as well as reliability and willingness to perform, creativity and openness for new topics and methodologies
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career