Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
As we look into the future, the Global Strategy & Marketing Group (AX) based in our Global Headquarters in Düsseldorf has the aim to ensure Adhesive Technologies continue to outperform. In AX vision, excellence and passion matter. These values are at the heart of everything we do. We are an international, young and dynamic team that strives for excellence in order to create an amazing end-to-end customer journey and enable the organization to become more market-centric, competitive and agile. The Global Strategy & Marketing Group is a key driver for the change agenda in Adhesive Technologies and functions as the lead for strategic projects in four pillars: Portfolio & Strategy, Organizational Excellence, Marketing & Sales Excellence and Customer Experience. We believe our people are our biggest assets to success. We encourage internal and international mobility, reward performance and help our people to achieve their professional goals. Joining AX is an exciting opportunity to jump-start your growth in Henkel and shape the future of Henkel Adhesive Technologies.
What we offer
· Responsibility for smaller projects or workstreams of large projects in the area of strategy development, organizational excellence, strategy implementation or change management
· Continuation of the build-up of a knowledge base in organizational excellence
· Ability to support the organization with project management and consulting skills
· Chance to develop concepts enabling a multi-billion € business to become more agile and efficient
· Prospect to support large transformational projects
· Opportunity to support responding to ad-hoc top management requests
· Part of a dynamic and international team that supports Adhesive Technologies top management in all relevant strategic projects
· Opportunity to get to know Adhesive Technologies and its top management as a basis for building a long-term career at Henkel
Who we are looking for
· Master or diploma with excellent degree of one of the leading universities (MBA or PhD in Business Administration, Engineering or Science preferred)
· Min. 3 years of work experience, thereof min. 2 years in a leading consulting firm is a plus
· Proven track record in independently managing small projects or workstreams of complex projects
· Fluent English language skills
· Strong expertise in quantitative modelling and proficient knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
· Expertise in process improvement e.g. lean and in large transformation initiatives is a plus
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· High level of motivation and team player
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career