Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
As a global team, which comprises more than 100 members, Finance Tax Group (FTG) is responsible for all tax and trade related topics and projects. FTG aims to contribute to Henkel's overall strategic priorities. To support our business partners locally as well as to monitor and fulfill local tax and trade requirements, we have team members in all regions across the globe. FTG's overall tax responsibility encompasses all different tax specializations: corporate tax, transfer pricing, VAT & indirect tax as well as trade. We are responsible for planning projects, cross border activities, M&A, financing transactions and managing the tax compliance of Henkel.
The Global Tax and Business matters team is focusing on Henkel's implementation of a global supply chain organization which ensures standardization as well as automation. For our Finance Tax Group we are looking for a Manager International Taxation.
What we offer
· Managing international tax projects, taking care about respective reporting and documentation
· Advising about the implementation of international tax law and tax planning
· Ensuring governance, supporting stable tax processes and conducting quality reviews
· Aligning on tax consequences with business when investing or divesting
· Collaborating with international colleagues cross functional and cross business units in tax issues related to integration of acquisitions and legal reorganization
· Observing tax law changes and analyzing international tax law implication
· Requesting advice and coordinating external tax advisors
· Supporting tax audits