Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Manager AI Europe Controlling, responsible for AI controlling in Europe with special focus on steering unit controlling, supporting monthly reporting as well as planning for AI, ad-hoc projects and committees preparation.
What we offer
· Supporting the AI Europe controlling FCM
· Controlling of total AI Europe with special focus on the SU steering
· Driving and managing the planning process for the AI Europe and the respective SUs in Europe
· Close collaboration with the business teams in AI Europe
· Ad-hoc topics and special projects in the area of AI
Who we are looking for
· Master in Business Administration or similar
· 3-5 years of work experience in relevant area, major accounting, finance, business administration
· Fluent in English and German
· Excellent analytical, communication & presentation skills
· Highly motivated, team-oriented person with distinct 'Can-Do' attitude
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career