Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
As Lab TCS Manager the incumbent supports the AIP business by performing lab analysis on adhesive products (water based, hot melts, PUR and coatings) as well as lab application tests to evaluate the performance of the afore mentioned adhesives on specific substrates.
What we offer
· Lab investigation on main physical and chemical characteristics of adhesives from both Henkel as well as competitors, e.g. viscosity, rheology, pH and IR analysis
· Adhesives' bonding test on different substrates and under different conditions (stress, temperature etc.)
· Release of test reports
· Processing of customer complaints
· Competitors' product analysis
· Customer visits incl. trainings
Who we are looking for
· Bachelor's degree in a chemical-technological field
· 3-5 years as an experienced lab worker with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Knowledge in paper solutions technologies (WB, HM, PUR etc.)
· Customer focus
· Team-working skills, close cooperation with Sales/Marketing, PD & Product Management
· High level of organization/self-organization skills coupled with the ability to work effectively on multiple tasks
· Flexibility & out-of-the-box thinking for finding best solutions
· Very good communication skills (in English & German) for internal and external partners
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career