Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
As we look into the future, the Global Strategy & Marketing Group (AX) based out of our Global Headquarters in Düsseldorf has the aim to ensure Adhesive Technologies continues to outperform. In AX vision, excellence and passion matter. These values are at the heart of everything we do. We are an international, young and dynamic team that strives for excellence in order to create an amazing end-to-end customer journey and enable the organization to become more market-centric, competitive and agile. The Global Strategy & Marketing Group is a key driver for the change agenda in Adhesive Technologies and functions as the lead for strategic projects in four pillars: Portfolio & Strategy, Organizational Excellence, Marketing & Sales Excellence and Customer Experience. We believe our people are our biggest assets to success. We encourage internal mobility, reward performance and help our people to achieve their professional goals. Joining AX is an exciting opportunity to jump-start your growth in Henkel and shape the future of Henkel Adhesive Technologies.
What we offer
· Contribute to project or work stream content development in the area of strategy development, strategy implementation, organizational excellence or change management OR
· Ability to support the organization with project management and consulting skills
· Opportunity to support in responding to ad-hoc top management requests
· Membership in a dynamic and international team that supports Adhesive Technologies top management in all relevant strategic projects
· Opportunity to get to know Adhesive Technologies and its top management as a basis for building a long-term career at Henkel