Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is leading with high-impact solutions worldwide. With over 26.000 employees in 70 countries and annual sales of about 9 billion € in 2016, we create sustainable value for more than 100,000 customers. We combine innovation and technology leadership and close customer partnership to deliver solutions that are an essential part of countless industrial and consumer goods: from smartphones to food packaging, from cars to airplanes, from construction to industrial plants. Our success is built on breakthrough innovations and a passionate team of experts united by shared values.
As we look into the future, the Global Strategy & Marketing Group (AX), based out of our Global Headquarters in Düsseldorf, has the aim to ensure Adhesive Technologies continues to outperform. In AX vision, excellence and passion matter. These values are at the heart of everything we do. We are an international, young and dynamic team that strives for excellence in order to create an amazing end-to-end customer journey and enable the organization to become more market-centric, competitive and agile. The Global Strategy & Marketing Group is a key driver for the change agenda in Adhesive Technologies and functions as the lead for strategic projects in four pillars: Portfolio & Strategy, Organizational Excellence, Marketing & Sales Excellence and Customer Experience. We believe our people are our biggest assets to success. We encourage internal and international mobility, reward performance and help our people to achieve their professional goals. Joining AX is an exciting opportunity to jump-start your growth in Henkel and shape the future of Henkel Adhesive Technologies.
What we offer
· Participate and support projects in the area of organizational excellence, strategy development and implementation, or change management in the position of a project or workstream member and representative of AX
· Contribute to project or workstream content development and delivery in line with project milestones and deliverables plan
· Support the advancement of the project or workstream tasks by collecting the required data, reviewing and enriching it, and proceed to the required analytical work to lead to the right decisions
· Respond to ad-hoc top management requests both in the context of a given project or for additional on-demand topics
· Work independently in managing small projects or workstreams of complex projects in multi-stakeholders environment, deliver on several initiatives in parallel
· Demonstrate strong expertise in quantitative modelling and proficient knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
Who we are looking for
· Business Administration or Engineering degree from top-tier university
· Min. 1 year of work experience, thereof experience in a leading consulting firm is a plus
· Proven track record in independently working on projects or within workstreams and PMO of complex projects
· Fluent English, German beneficial
· Proficient knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· High level of motivation and team player attitude
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career