Description de l'offre
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fastmoving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
Within the Henkel Beauty Care Professional portfolio, Alterna is one of the most prestigious brands. Alterna was born of a daring vision that we bring to life every day with our innovation and passion. Pioneering alterna-tive luxury haircare founded in 1997 ahead of its time. An internship at Alterna EMEA gives the chance to gain practical experience in an international environment and make use of the theories learned at university. We offer a paid internship of 6 months to highly motivated and talented students.
What we offer
· Responsibility for market research and analysis
· First contact for general inquiries from potential new distributors
· Be in charge of e-commerce research
· Support the implementation of the brand activities within retail channels
· Preparation of presentations and management of social media strategy
· Opportunity to work on graphic design requests
· Assistance in the coordination and facilitation of events
· Close cooperation with Alterna Sales, Education and Marketing team
Who we are looking for
· Highly motivated student with focus on Marketing Management or Business Administration
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
· Knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
· Firm skills of MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite programs
· Analytical skills, willingness to work in a team and by objectives
· Self-driven personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Available for a period of 6 months
· Eager to learn and high energy level complete the ideal profile
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company , Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career