Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Dangerous Goods Department performs risk assessments and classification for transportation. We conduct this for all Henkel products globally and provide these data to dangerous goods logistic systems. The risk assessment is based on chemical, physical and technical data, considering the individual packaging and respective mode of transport. The centralized evaluation helps employees involved in dangerous goods transportation processes to fulfill legal requirements.
What we offer
· Gain insights in logistic processes and risk assessments of dangerous goods
· Use strategies, tools and processes of our Dangerous Goods Team
· Assist in monitoring of and providing consultancy for the persons responsible for dangerous goods processes
· Offer support and advice on all dangerous goods issues and in packaging issues, as well as support for the shipping of samples
· Help train all people involved in dangerous goods processes
Who we are looking for
· Student of science or engineering with a focus on logistics and/or supply chain
· Practical or international experiences, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad are advantageous
· Good English communication skills are a must
· Advanced Ms Office skills, preferable first experience with SAP
· Good in verbal and written communication
· Well-structured and precise working style with high performance orientation and strong analytical skills
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company, Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career