Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Operations Third Party Manufacturing department is responsible for the external production of our goods, from the product launch to the delivery. The objective of the department is to deliver high quality goods to our customers, for the lowest price possible. To do this, a close cooperation with the departments of Marketing, Purchasing and Supply Chain is necessary. In our team we are looking for highly motivated student who would like to get to know Henkel on a truly global level during a 6 months long internship.
What we offer
· Set up a database for external assets with MS Excel
· Collect data by contacting the suppliers for the assets to fill the database
· Transfer data from SAP
· Prepare the link between service level and external assets out of SAP
· Support the team within running projects
Who we are looking for
· Students in the field of business administration, operations, supply chain management or equivalent
· Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving competencies
· Team player who can also work independently
· Fluent proficiency in English
· Expertise in Microsoft Excel is required, expertise in SAP is an advantage
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career