Description de l'offre
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
The Laundry and Home Care packaging department supports the business with state-of-the-art packaging concepts and in developing future packaging solutions. In this team, we are continuously offering internships for a period of 3 to 6 months to highly motivated and talented students. Interns in our department, will be in a thrilling team and help guide a business through a complex but also very interesting environment which offers manifold opportunities to gain experience and insights into the daily work of a global business.
What we offer
· Opportunity to be part of a highly dynamic, international Packaging Development Team responsible for global packaging innovation & sustainability
· Responsibility to co-manage international packaging projects
· Participation in the development and implementation of global packaging concepts
· Possibility to contribute ideas to our regional and global projects
Who we are looking for
· Engineering Master or Bachelor students preferably with focus on mechanical‐/packaging‐/plastic engineering or similar
· International background with a strong analytical mind
· Structured, analytical way of working and excellent communication skills
· Fluent English language skills
· Advanced Know-How in MS-Office
· A self-motivated person striving for excellence in a challenging environment
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company, Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career