Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
We are looking for a highly motivated student who would like to get to know Henkel on a truly global level during a 6 months long internship. The internship will provide insights into the multiple Business Units of Henkel.
What we offer
· Take part of strategic analysis to further identify global saving potential for raw materials
· Get insights into bridging Purchasing and Business KPI's
· Deepen the understanding of strategic procurement through the analysis of specific raw material baskets
· Get involved into the day to day business, including e-sourcing and market analysis of specific raw material baskets and market benchmarks
· Work independently on own cross-functional projects
Who we are looking for
· Student of business administration or similar degree
· Firm experience with MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point
· Fluency in English language, any other language is a plus
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· An open-minded, analytical, flexible and pro-active team player, who is able to work independently
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career