Description de l'offre
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
The Laundry and Home Care Process Technology Department supports the business with state-of-the-art technology concepts and in developing future products. In this team, we are continuously offering internships for a period of 3 to 6 months to highly motivated and talented students. Become a part of a thrilling team which guides a business through a complex but also very interesting environment which offers manifold opportunities to gain experience and insights into the daily work of a global business.
What we offer
· Own set of responsibilities in the project teams encompassing planning, operating and analyzing experiments
· Active involvement in the development of new techniques for different application areas
· A membership in a highly dynamic team responsible for all process technologies of the Henkel Laundry and Home Care Business
· Possibility to run an own project and to contribute ideas to our international projects
· Start date: Januar 2019
Who we are looking for
· Engineering Master or Bachelor students preferably with focus on process engineering, product development and formulation engineering
· International background with a strong analytical mind
· Structured way of working and excellent communication skills
· Fluent English language skills, German skills are helpful, but not mandatory
· Advanced Know-How in MS-Office
· A self-motivated person striving for excellence in a challenging environment
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company, Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career