Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. The department supports the business by developing state-of-the-art packaging concepts and future packaging solutions. In the Adhesives team, we are offering an internship for a period of 6 months to highly motivated and talented students. An internship at our department is an opportunity to join a thrilling team, to guide a business through a complex but also very interesting environment which offers manifold opportunities to gain experience and insights into the daily work of a global business.
What we offer
· Participation in the implementation and development of regional and global packaging projects
· Possibility to contribute ideas to our regional and global projects teams
· Active participation in daily business in an international Packaging Engineering Team by taking over responsibility for exciting projects, e.g. new innovation product launches, promotional activities, etc.
· Manage packaging specification in agreement with our standards of quality and sustainability
· Preparation of presentations for internal meetings
Who we are looking for
· Engineering Master or Bachelor student with focus on material engineering, product development and packaging technology
· First practical experience through an earlier internship is preferable (but not expected)
· Fluent English language skills
· Advanced know-how in MS-Office
· Structured way of working and excellent communication skills
· Analytical thinking and global mindset
· Self-motivated person striving for excellence in a challenging environment
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company, Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career