Description de l'offre
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
The Laundry and Home Care packaging department supports the business with state-of-the-art packaging concepts and in developing future packaging solutions. We are offering an internship for a period of 6 months to highly motivated and talented students. An internship at our department is an opportunity to be in the middle of a thrilling environment, but also a very good chance to gain experience and insights into the daily work of a global business.
What we offer
· Opportunity to be part of the international packaging team
· Participation in the implementation and development of global packaging concepts
· Possibility to contribute ideas to our regional and global projects
· Responsibility for analyzing project related technical data
· Preparation of management reports
Who we are looking for
· Student that is pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of mechanical- / packaging- / plastic engineering or similar
· Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is advantageous
· Fluent English language skills, other language is advantageous
· Strong communication skills with ability to smoothly integrate into an international environment
· Creative individual with strong analytical skills
· Target-driven mind-set, learning by doing attitude and a team-oriented working style
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company, Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career