Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Marketing Communications department of the Henkel Electronics Group is responsible for internal and external communication activities. We work closely together with our sales and technical engineering team as well as with our other regional MarCom managers. Main communication tools are trade shows, customer events, trainings, technology webinars, digital tools and media advertisement.
What we offer
· 6 months internship in Marketing Communications for the Henkel Electronics Group
· Organization of trade shows and customer events
· Analysis of marketing communications tools
· Regional implementation of global campaigns
· Support online activities, e.g. like websites, systems, lead management
· Creation of a media advertisement plan
Who we are looking for
· Student that is pursuing a Bachelor or Master´s Degree in the field of marketing
· Relevant work experience in B2B marketing and knowledge of project management
· Experienced in digital marketing
· Fluent English and good German language skills
· Advanced MS Office skills
· Strong entrepreneurial spirit and communication skills
· Self motivated and flexible team player striving for excellence in a challenging environment
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company , Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career