Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Global Financial Business and Controlling team in Adhesives Technologies supports top management with engaged and professional reporting and planning to improve our profit margins, manage our networking capital efficiently and steer the investment process effectively. Providing sound analyses and decision preparation is the key of our daily tasks. We are looking for highly motivated student who would like to get to know Henkel on a truly global level during a 3 - 6 months long internship.
What we offer
· Controlling of margins, capital networking and investments (budgeting, reporting, forecasting)
· Become a global contact partner for Steering Business Units, regions and Henkel Finance
· Identify the business drivers, objectives and succsess criteria of change projects
· Development of controlling processes and simulation/forecasting tools
Ideal candidate profile
Who we are looking for
· Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business related studies, preferably focused on controlling, finance or economics
· Practical experience by former controlling or sales related internships is advanteageous
· Fluent English language
· Firm knowledge in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint
· Analytical team player, strong in conceptual tasks, open-minded, interested in technical topics
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career