Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Business IT Integration Consulting team is part of Henkel Integrated Business Solutions and is responsible for designing and implementing global standard integration solutions for all integration domains like applications, data, B2B partners and processes.
What we offer
· Manage and support projects with integration requirements and enhancements during all phases from the demand scoping via analyse and design, implementation and testing, till the Go-Live
· Define the global interface strategy
· Advice and implement interfaces between internal and external applications
· Elaborate and design a Web-Interface dashboard for interface monitoring
Who we are looking for
· Student who has successfully completed first semesters of business related studies
· Interests around application interfaces / integration solutions
· Experience e.g. in Java programming
· Fluent English language skills
· Self-motivated team player, who is engaged to to dig in detail for interface
monitoring and dashboard possibilities
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career