Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
In our International Marketing department we are responsible for the strategy of our global Hard Surface Cleaning portfolio, operating in 5 continents and preparing the pipeline for our category. We are offering an internship for 6 months to a highly motivated and talented student who would like to gain insights and experience in the daily work of a global FMCG player.
What we offer
· Close cooperation with top management concerning master plan and development of the hard surface category on a global level
· Responsibility for the analysis of global markets, customers and brands
· Active involvement in global benchmarking studies
· Support for the implementation of the global brand strategies
· Opportunity to manage relationships with creative agencies and external research institutes
· Possibility to work together with the global functional team for the project development
· Excellent opportunity for a very good career start
Ideal candidate profile
Who we are looking for
· Student that has successfully passed first semesters of Marketing / Business Administration or other business related studies
· Excellent communication skills in English language
· Very good command of MS Office
· Analytical skills, willingness to work in a team and target orientation
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Passion for innovation
· Learning agility and high energy level complete the ideal profile
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career