Description de l'offre
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. It takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales, to maintain the trusted quality. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
An internship at Henkel headquarters gives you the chance to make creative use of previously gained knowledge in independent projects. You will discover the diversity and the professionalism of a real international player. For our business unit Laundry and Home Care, we are looking for highly motivated students that would like to undertake a 3 to 6 months long internship.
What we offer
· Active involvement in the innovation process
· Own set of responsibilities for a specific project
· Strategic market analysis, update and administration of standard reports (eg. market share report)
· Creation of consumers’ and competitors’ profiles
· Development of concepts and packaging ideas
· Independent steering of promotional projects, being in contact with other departments and agencies
Who we are looking for
· Student that has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies, ideally focused on marketing
· Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is beneficial
· Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
· Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong communication and analytical skills
· Team-player with high level of independence
· Self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company , Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover our winning culture: http://www.henkel.com/careers