Description de l'offre
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fast-moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
Henkel's B2B unit Schwarzkopf Professional stands for professional colour, care & styling products available exclusively at hairdresser salons. Every single day we strive to inspire creativity, unlock potential and nurture personal growth. We are offering an internship position for a period of 6 months to highly motivated and talented students as of September 2018.
What we offer
· Own set of responsibilities for a specific project
· Active involvement in the global Image & Events strategy and its digitization
· Organization and planning of events and shooting
· Performance measurement and market analysis
· Working with country offices worldwide
· Planning and execution of projects from global concept to local implementation
Who we are looking for
· Student that has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies
· Good knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Power Point and Excel
· Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
· First practical experience in the field of digital marketing, particularly with social media, websites and/or mobile apps
· Team-player with strong communication & analytical skills
· Self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality
· Interest in B2B hair care
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company , Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career