Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Innovation Strategy & Communication group is a key driver for the change agenda in Adhesive Technologies, focusing on development of holistic vision for Innovation Portfolio management and transparent communication of key innovation activities
What we offer
· Responsibility for one or two modules of a strategic or communication project in the area of strategy development and strategy implementation
· A unique chance to co-develop communication concepts and participate in setup process of key internal and external innovation events
· Providing support to the team in responding to ad-hoc top management requests
· Membership in a dynamic and international team
· Opportunity to get to know Adhesive Technologies as a first step towards building a long-term career at Henkel
Who we are looking for
· Student who has successfully passed at least first 2 years of business and/or communication-related Bachelor studies or is in resepective Master studies
· Relevant work experience (e.g. internships), preferably in strategy or communication department of a corporation
· First experience in preparation of articles and other communication packages for internal / external audience
· Fluent English and German language skills
· Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
· Highly motivated and ambitious team player
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career