Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Accounting & Subsidiary Controlling team is responsible for all group reporting topics according to IFRS, project work related to M&A, risk management, company evaluations as well as the financing of our affiliated companies worldwide. Take the opportunity to work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people, who will help to steer the career in the chosen direction.
What we offer
· Support general tasks within the scope of IFRS-topics and subsidiary controlling
· Analyze tasks related to risk reporting
· Assist with the monthly and quarterly closing tasks
· Collect special analysis and assessments
· Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel
Who we are looking for
· Student who has passed first two semesters of business-related studies, ideally focused on controlling, tax, finance or accounting
· Competent handling of MS Office applications
· Proficiency in written and spoken German and English language
· Analytical skills and affinity to issues in the field of finance and accounting
· A committed, motivated and self-initiative team player, who is able to work independently
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career