Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
We are offering an internship for a period 6 months to a highly motivated and talented student. The internship at Henkel's headquarters in Düsseldorf provides a great opportunity to make practical and creative use of the knowledge gained at university. It gives the chance to become part of a dynamic and international HR team of a global FMCG player.
What we offer
· Steering own projects as well as supporting the team in day-to-day business
· Being responsible for onboarding of new interns and organizing business and social events for fellow interns
· Planning and executing own content campaign(s) for social media channels like LinkedIn or Instagram, including creating content and collaboration with colleagues & agencies
· Benchmarking & competitor analysis for social media channels
· Supporting the team in planning and organizing activities for our partner universities, either internally at Henkel, or on campus
Who we are looking for
· Student who has successfully completed first semesters of studies focused on business administration (preferably marketing, communication or human resources) or psychology
· First practical or international experiences in organizing events (e.g. internships, students initiatives, semester abroad)
· Very good English language skills
· A proactive, passionate, analytical team player, full of energy and willing to take on responsibilities quickly
· Convincing personality with strong communication and presentation skills
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career