Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
We are offering an internship for a period of 6 months to highly motivated and talented student, who would like to learn about the expansion of the digital business, development of digital skills and capabilities of the organization and gain experience in the leadership of company-wide digital projects.
What we offer
· Selection of external and internal guests for various event formats
· Establishment of event concepts for e.g. Hackathons, Innovation Cafes and workshops
· Event organization incl. internal communication and announcement
· Supporting our team in day-to-day business
· Preparation of presentation materials
Who we are looking for
· Student who has successfully completed first semesters of applied sciences studies with focus on business administration or related fields
· Firm knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Fluent in English language
· Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
· A team player with organizational talent
· Basic knowledge in the area of selection and cooperation with start-ups and event management
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career