Description de l'offre
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
Laundry & Home Care Controlling offers excellent career opportunities. It directly supports the Head of Laundry & Home Care and lays the financial and strategic foundation for the steering of the global business. The controlling team within Laundry & Home Care consists of the following sub-departments: Global Controlling, Regional Controlling, Marketing Controlling, the Global Process Owner Organization as well as M&A/Strategy.
What we offer
· Work in a dynamic, international team at headquarters
· Collaborate closely with various international stakeholders and departments around the globe
· Actively support top-management as a business partner in decision-making and steering of the global Laundry & Homecare business
· Develop globally state of the art controlling & reporting processes and tools
· Drive ongoing digitalization of controlling and finance
Who we are looking for
· Top student who has passed at least four semesters of business-related studies, ideally focused on controlling, finance or accounting
· First relevant work experience, preferably internationally in area of business controlling
· Profound knowledge in Microsoft Office tools, especially PowerPoint and Excel
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Team player with excellent communication and very strong analytical skills
· Pro-active mindset, out of the box thinking and high degree of performance orientation
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career