Description de l'offre
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fastmoving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
The Customer Service team, as a part of Supply Chain, ensures that we meet or exceed Henkel's commitments to our customers, through the efficient management and development of the Order-to-Cash process, as well as the prompt resolution of customer issues. The Customer Service is the primary contact for all customers and field sales inquiries regarding product availability and delivery of information. By providing these services, the Customer Service supports the businesses, and helps them to attain their goals.
What we offer
· Accurately process, follow-up and expedite customer orders and requests in a professional manner
· Manage customer expectations by proactively monitoring orders (i.e. delivery dates or problems resolution) and by promptly updating the customer with changes in status
· Make appropriate service decisions based on knowledge of the business strategy and goals for each customer and product
· Interact with internal and external customers to resolve issues and respond to requests in a clear and concise manner in an appropriate time frame.
· Develop and maintain pro-active business relationships with customers, and where applicable, KAM decision makers and sales representatives
· Elaborate the field of digitalization to recommend process changes for increased efficiency of operations and service to customers
Who we are looking for
· Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business studies, which are ideally focused on Operations or Supply Chain Management
· Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is advantageous
· Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially profound Excel skills are required
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills as well as a goal-oriented approach
· A flexible team player with analytical personality as well as a high degree of self-initiative
· Fluent German language skills are required (Level B2)
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career