Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
We are offering an internship for a period of 6 months to highly motivated and talented student, who would like to learn about the digital transformation, gain working experience with diverse teams and get insights into cutting-edge technologies.
What we offer
· Prepare and run end-to-end projects (e.g. meeting preparation, preparation of presentations, budget co-ordination, performance tracking and briefings)
· Participate on the online customer journey and suggest improvements to increase the conversion rate
· Analyse customer/consumer data and eCommerce sales
· Create and publish daily reports and suggest actions to improve performance
· Organize and coordinate with internal and external functions such as business partners, IT and business units
· Support the team in strategic initiatives, reporting responsibilities and project management for internal projects
Who we are looking for
· Student who has successfully completed first semesters of applied sciences studies with focus on business administration, statistics or related fields
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, other tools such as Web Analytics, Salesforce, JIRA and Base or Slack are a plus
· Previous experience with Agile Methodology is advantageous
· Fluent in English language and preferably advanced/ fluent in German language
· Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
· Agile, entrepreneurial, team player with hands-on working style, with intercultural sensitivity, who is open-minded, reliable and diligent
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career