Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The CFO Office provides executive assistance to the Chief Financial Officer, contributes to developing and tracking of strategic projects within the Finance, Purchasing & lntegrated Business Solutions organization and acts as an important interface to the organization. As an intern you will get to know the Finance function from a 360° perspective and get perfectly prepared for the next career steps.
What we offer
· Preparation of ad-hoc analyses
· Supporting the team in preparation, organization and coordination of events and committees
· Contribution to development and tracking of strategic priorities, processes and structures of Finance, Purchasing & Integrated Business Solution organization
· Assessment of external insights and project proposals, evaluation of their potential transferability to Henkel
Who we are looking for
· Top of the class students in business-related fields with majors in either strategic management, controlling, finance, accounting or similar subjects
· First work and preferably international experience e.g. through a previous internship or a semester abroad
· Excellent language skills in English and German
· Highly analytical person with eagerness to learn and communicate precisely
· Open and proactive mindset and willingness to closely contribute to a highly motivated team
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career